Dienstag, 22. März 2011

shopping

Photobucket

yesterday was a beautiful day ♥
honey an I went to the central city~~
we have looked so great
Photobucket
first we go to the Neo Tokyo....there I wanted to buy the Cure from February but....it was sold out .....
Photobucket

it's with a great Lin Shooting >o<

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I want this f***ing Cure well...honey has searched the CD's and found the new Single from Dir en grey "LOTUS" ... and I've bought
ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ
Photobucket
(it's love ドキドキ)

I also bought a steel back-combing comb for 3€ at the Cosmo market in the Alexa shopping Mall~
Photobucket

and in the Mall is a Shop named "Mystica"
there i've bought a belt chain which i've wanted for a long time
ラブラブ
Photobucket
i love the pirate skull
(reminds me of "Modern Pirates" hahaha)
Photobucket

thats it~
and and the end of the day I have made a few photos カメラ
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keine Kommentare: