Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Latte Macchiato and boredom

Photobucket

yesterday was my first trial working day @ "Baltenkaffee".
Photobucket
First I had to make sandwiches and I've made it pretty stupid, but after a bit of exercise was then out of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It looks delicious

Next, I've been practicing how to make a latte macchiato. this is not so easy. Frothing milk is the hardest. if it gets too warm, or bubbles then it's all mixed now. Also you can taste the milk-only and not the Espresso. at the end of the day I did it. Look!
Photobucket

Look at this coffee maker....
Photobucket

in the cafe there are stencil for cocoa powder
they are rally cute~
Photobucket

I was very proud of me and my boss was very pleased with me
Photobucket
Photobucket

Keine Kommentare: