Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010

MakeUp 4-evaaaa

Photobucket

hey guys~
today i will show you all the things i have in my make up bag XD
here are my liquid liner~
from ARTDECO and Maybelline NY
(ARDECO is ma favourite ♥)
Photobucket

next one is my beloved concealer from essence ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ
Photobucket

my two black mascaras (ARTDECO and maybeline) they make me long eyeleashes ドキドキ
Photobucket

my brushes ♥ (random brand~)
Photobucket

my basic make up (essence)
Photobucket

the most of my hair clips ♥
Photobucket

pinzette-sama γ(▽´ )ツヾ( `▽)ゞ
Photobucket

white and black eyeshadow and a nail polish (R-london, manhatten and ....i don't know xD)
Photobucket

my little friend the kajal from manhatten ♥
Photobucket

and the last one...my perfume (Yve Saint Laurent)
Photobucket

thats it~


MERRY X-MAS
Photobucket

Keine Kommentare: