Dienstag, 23. November 2010

The Boondock Saints!

Photobucket

Today i will introduce you my two favourite movies :D

The first one is the first part of “The Boondock Saints”
Photobucket
When I was around 10 or 11 years I saw this for the first time with a friend ^-^

The good friend of her mother gave us the dvd and we were so excited xD

My friend mostly didn’t understand why I was laughing about the brothers' dialog or something.
Photobucket
In the coming years I watched the film so many times that I know it inside out haha.


And this year I was surprised when I read that there is a second part *-*

immediately i was searching the movie at a online movie site and I found “The Boondock Saints 2 All Saints day”
Photobucket
ouw~ I was so happy and I can’t get enough of those brothers xD
Photobucket
now I’m looking forward to the THIRD!!!! Part ♥♥♥♥

1 Kommentar:

☆モモ☆ hat gesagt…

Super süßer Blog!
xoxo
Momo